Monday, October 11, 2010

Where Did You Get That The Man Asked???


I was having a new mattress delivered this weekend from a local furniture store. The owner was part of the delivery team and he walks into the bedroom and sees this table and askes me where I got it......
I causally tell him that I got it at a yard sale and that it had a rustic southwestern look to it before I refinished it....

To my surprise, he says that it looks just like a Henredon piece that he has sold before.....now he may have been yanking my chain but the room got a little brighter cause I just lit up. I strutted my tail feathers all day!

Just one more thing to make me itch to get back into the swing of things!!!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I really like how your table turned out! It's so much better now that it's not southwestern anymore. Good job!

Green Willow Pond said...

I'd have felt like strutting too! It is a beautiful piece. Way better than the before!

Amanda said...

When I look at pictures, I look at *everything* in the picture. My hubby thinks it's funny. With that said... I love the new look.... and what color is the wall behind it? haha. :) It's so beautiful.