Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The begining of yet another Journey

This blog is just another path in the journey of my life. I feel sometimes as if I have lived more life in 43 years than some 20 years my senior! As I figure out this whole blog thing I will fill you in on some of my experience's in life.
My goal in blogging is to share my many interests with you and I hope to inspire someone along the way. I think life experiences should be shared to inspire, motivate or to lift someone up who needs to know they are not alone in their journey..........
I will also be posting my thrifty creative trials. Good or bad......and bad is what I am working on now!!! Breath!!!! I think I actually saw the whole table in splinters in my driveway at one point or another.....oh well that is what stripper is for!

No comments: