I made this pillow to match a headboard that me and my friend made. I will show you the headboard in another post.
When I made the pillow I forgot that there were big flowers in the comforter. I only remembered the stems and leafs. I was thrilled when we got to her place and realized that the flower was PERFECT for the comforter.
I wish I woud have had enough extra fabric to have made it larger.
I saw a tutorial somewhere a while back on burning fabric to make it curl. I wish I could remember who did the tutorial......if it is you....let me know and I will give credit.
All I did was cut out wonky circles in gradually smaller sizes. I heated the edges with a candle flame till they curled and then layered them and secured with a sterling bead cap.
Linking up with: