Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ragu to Fabu-lous



So I was cleaning the bathroom and grumbled to myself about how much I hated the ugly bath therapy bottle that sits out all the time on the tub. Needs to be handy, but it is so u-g-l-y!


Then I had a lightbulb moment.

Cricut to the rescue!

All I needed was a jar, vinyl, oil rubbed bronze paint for the lid and my Cricut.



OK....this is what my husband calls going off on bunny trails.....remember I was cleaning the bathroom. Do you think I waited till I was finished? Heck no! I digress....

Upstairs I run to throw this quick project together. Once again I underestimated how long it would take...forgot to allow time for paint to dry and this is only the third time I have used my (Cricut) fav-O-rite new toy.

Well here it is....what do you think. Me thinks it is purrty!!


Link Party at


1 comment:

Denise Marie said...

much better honey!! that is some serious bath therapy. I am trying to borrow my girlfriends cricuit...can't wait.