Monday, March 29, 2010

I almost missed the bus!

So I have been looking at all of the beautiful blogs showing everyones Easter and Spring decor. I was not going to do anything this year because I have been distracted by other projects. Well I changed my mind the other day when I was cleaning and can you imagine I went off on a bunny trail.

I pulled out a few Easter things I have not put out in years and went to the Dollar Tree and picked up some glittery eggs and some great green moss rocks. I think my rocks are my best find there of late.

I waved my magic wand.....no I mean I rushed around and changed a few things up and here it is.

 The eggs came on wooden sticks with the bows attached. I removed the eggs and bows and scattered the eggs around and placed the bows on the candles.

close up of left side


close up of right side


My sweet Mama gave me this lil bunny.


Ahhhh


More glittery Dollar Tree eggs. I think there were 5 to a pack and I got 2 packs


Another sweet bunny from the Goodwill. I will tell you about the candle stand in another post.

The last of my purrty glittery eggs.

I hope you enjoyed....better late catching the bus than to miss it all together!



2 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

I just love your bunnies! Thanks for popping by my blog today. I took your advice and am using the design in the middle of the pillow. I did a new one and did just that!

Cheers, Jeanine

MindyMindy said...

This looks great!! I love the little brown bunny next to that FABULOUS candle stand!