Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Couponing

This is not my usual craft stuff but it is what is going to allow me to enjoy my thrift splurges.....saving money that is.

I feel like such a nerd. Not because I am starting to use coupons but.....because I am so excited about a free class I am taking tonight on couponing.

I think I am off to a good start. I went to the grocery store last week and saved $22.00 and only paid out $18.00. Shazam!! Now that is what I am taling about. Oh yeah...I love saving me some M-O-N-E-Y honey!

1 comment:

Gina M. said...

I wish I remembered to use the coupons I clip! I am just terrible about using them once I clip them. I will remember them during the trip through the aisles, but then when I get to the register I usually forget. Oops!

I also forget to look online & print coupons before I go shopping, just clipping them from a newspaper and hoping they come in handy before they expire. :)