Saturday, April 24, 2010

Will Work For Freebies!!!!

I helped my Mom last weekend with a yard sale. I have to admit I was not looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong....I love spending time with my Mother, but I would rather be shopping yard sales than working one. After this experience I will be volunteering to help at her next yard sale. Let me just show you a couple of things I walked away with FREE of charge!!! Did you get that...... FREE!
Ooooh...look at that rustic goodness on the side. Flowers are purrty too!

ummmmm....what will I do with this?

I think it needs to go on the front porch with some purrytness in it....flowers!

She gave me this plate that no one wanted.....I was planning what to do with when I first layed eyes on it. It was mine!!!!


Can you guess what I did with it??? Can ya huh huh?

YAY! It got a little Cricut lovin rubbed on it!

How's that for FREE.....I don't count the vinyl because I already had that!
She also gave me a great camera tripod but it is not pretty enough for pictures.

Wait a minute....I just remembered that I also came away from that sale with work to do! Still worth it because the work is just a table that needs to be reworked. Just a little sumpin' sumpin' to build my skills!
EDIT: Can't believe I forgot this piece.....my hubby loved it and has claimed it for his foot stool!


Freebie! Yay. Mom didn't know it had a drawer. Can you say remote control keeper???

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Love this!! Just found your blog. I'm a new follower!

kerstin @ mommytimecrafts.blogspot.com