Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who Me? Featured? Oh My!

Time to give props to a few friendly bloggers out there who made me feel special!

On Thursday, Lori, over at  Life as Lori  has a "Get Your Craft On Thursday Party". I was thrilled to find out that the "Spray Paint Art" piece that I did for a friend's apartment was featured. She features her favorite few projects the next Wednesday after she reviews all of the entries. Check out the party and poke around a bit. She has a great blog. Lori, Thanks for hosting a great party and for showing me some bloggin love for my project!

Over at the The Speckled Dog  Kristi has a "Weekly Faves" post where she picks out her favorite projects from all of the parties she participates in. Let me tell you it is so worth it to check out her site. She has the greatest header I have ever seen! She also has a lot of great rehabs. Thanks Kristi for choosing my Gun Cabinet Rehab.

On Wednesday there is a great link party over at  Just A Girl  with more of the great thumb nail pictures. She has a fantastic blog with tons of stuff to keep you busy for hours. Sunday is "Show and Share Day" where she shows her favorites and get this......she even gives away prizes! Gotta love that.
Thanks for exposing my "Gun Cabinet Rehab" to the masses.

3 comments:

Amanda Lee said...

I linked over from Just a Girl, and I love your blog -- do mind if I follow along?

Unknown said...

Aww, how sweet of you! Thanks for linking to me.

Lori said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for that sweet post about me! It made my day!
Hope you join me this week as well!