Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I've Been Featured 4 the 1st Time & A Little Sneaky Peak!

Oh yeah...oh yeah....did ya see that cute little button over there on the right? I must say I think Stephanie Lynn over at "Under The Table And Dreaming" has splendid taste! Wait....my mom would scold me for bragging. Please don't hate me I am just having a moment of hysteria from the excitement!!!!!! If you could only see me now.....twirling around the house, smiling from ear to ear. I would be calling all of my friends and family if it were not early.
I know... calm down.....it is only a blog. Only a blog? No, I say it is fan-tab-u-lous!
Ok....I think it is time to get going on the next project.......wanna peak? I knew you would!
See that little piece peeping out between the bottles???
Ummm-huh...oh yeah........
I am all over this one!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

CONGRATS! It is a blog...however, it's your projects, sharing and things you love. So share away and we will join in on the excitement with you!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Congrats on being featured! Your next project looks interesting! That deglosser is a fabulous product, we've used it many times!

Come see me!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

can't wait to see what you do here! :)
I'm glad you liked my little crib leg table.
hope you're having a great week!
gail